Material:Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE UR644)
(1) The circular buoys of listed specifications are made of LLDPE UR644, which are with high impact strength and excellent resistance of temperature, corrosion and oxidation, and its service life under natural use conditions is 5 years or more.
(2) Each buoy is integrally molded at one time, with seamless surface and good surface finish. The buoy is filled with not less than 15 kg/m EPS foam to ensure that even if there is damage caused by external impact, it will not sink due to the accumulation of a large amount of water inside.
(3) The middle of the buoy passes through a φ20 steel rod, with flanges(150*10mm) and earrings at both ends. When connecting, it is connected with the adjacent floats through shackles connecting anchor chains to ensure that there is enough pulling force and the buoy will not be damaged.
|Item||L(mm)||Buoyancy in full Immersion(kg)|
|Item||D(mm)||Buoyancy in full Immersion(kg)|
(1) We have ready-made molds for above dock floats, and special specifications and colors can be customized for production.
(2) The average wall thickness of a dock float is not less than 5mm.